We understand that the privacy and security of your personal data is an important issue and we are committed to protecting it. We aim to be completely transparent on how we collect, process and store your personal data. Please note, there are separate Terms & Conditions, Privacy Polices and Cookie Policies for the individual online courses run by Wellmind Health that feature on this website.
Here we explain how personal data is collected when interact with the Wellmind Health website, how that data is used, your rights, and how you can control/delete that data.
'Personal data', is any data that can be used to directly contact or identify an individual, such as full name or email address, as well as any data that is combined directly with such data.
We will treat your personal information and data in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the Data Protection Act 2018 and other applicable data protection laws. When we collect or use your data, Wellmind Health is the "data controller", which means we decide how and why your data is processed.
1. How we obtain your personal data
You provide us information about yourself in various ways when you interact with the website. For example, you might provide us with data such as your name and email address, or otherwise provide us with various personal information when you interact with the website. We also collect personal information when you communicate directly with us by email or phone.
2. What personal data we collect
- a. Contact data, including your email address, postal address, and phone number.
- b. Technical data such as your IP address or web browser type.
3. How we use your personal data
Wellmind Health processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- to provide course support requested by you and any related communications;
- to analyse trends and profiles in order to better understand our performance, improve the website and better meet the needs of visitors;
- to comply with legal obligations and regulatory compliance;
4. Sharing your personal data
Unless required to do so by law we will not share your data with any 3rd-party without your knowledge or consent.
5. Our legal basis for processing your data
The law allows us to collect and use personal data if it is reasonably necessary to achieve our purpose (as long as to do so it is fair, balanced and does not unduly impact on your rights). Our purpose is the running of an informative website and delivering a good user experience to our website visitors.
6. How long we keep your information
We only keep your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we hold it for, including satisfying any legal, accounting or regulatory requirements. If you have registered with this website, the associated resources is open to you to access for a period of 8 years since your last login. At any time, you can cancel your login to the website, and have us delete the personal information that we hold.
7. Communicating with you
We may use your email contact details to provide you with information about our work, which we consider may be of interest to you. You can opt out of receiving these emails from us at any time by clicking the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of our emails.
We implement strict security measures to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of your personal information. No other parties have access to or control over our IT platform.
Our website is protected by HTTPS, meaning that any personal information that you transfer to us via our website is encrypted and stored as securely as possible.
We make sure that your personal information is only accessible by trained staff that need this data in order to carry out their functions.
We regularly review all internal security and privacy policies to ensure that all personal information within, or passing through the company, is handled in accordance with Data Protection Act 2018 regulations.
9. Your rights
We rely on your consent to use your personal information and you can withdraw that consent at any time. You also have the following rights:
- Right of access - You have the right to know if your personal data is being held, what categories of data are held, and to receive a copy of all data about you. We may ask you for additional information to confirm your identity before disclosing personal information to you.
Right of rectification - You have the right to request that we correct inaccurate personal information concerning you. You can ask us to check if you are unsure.
Right of erasure - You may request we delete your personal information.
Right to restrict processing – You may ask for our use of your personal information to be restricted if there is disagreement about its accuracy or legitimate usage.
Right to object - You can ask us not to use your personal information to communicate with you, or where we are using it on the basis of our legitimate interests or for research or statistical purposes. You may opt-out from email communications by clicking the 'unsubscribe' link in our emails or contact us.
- Right to data portability – Where we are processing your personal information by 'automated means', you may ask us to provide your personal information to you or another service provider in a machine-readable format.
- Rights related to automated decision-making – You have certain rights in relation to decisions made solely on the basis of automated processing of your personal information that has legal or similar effects on you.
The provision of information to you is provided free of charge. We may ask you for additional information to confirm your identity before disclosing personal information to you.
10. Changes to this policy
11. Contact details and Complaints
- by email at email@example.com
- or by phone. Tel. +44 (0)1273 325136
You are entitled to make a complaint to the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) at any time. We are always grateful for the opportunity to resolve your concerns before you feel it is necessary to approach the ICO.
Wellmind Health Ltd. 27 Palmeira Mansions, Church Road, Brighton, BN3 2FA, United Kingdom.