Our proprietary platform was created exclusively for the development, deployment and delivery of behavioural change digital interventions, and the reporting of their clinical effectiveness. We can provide you with all the tools you need to offer and provide clinical-grade digital therapeutics in an enterprise, health or social care setting.
Our health tech partners benefit from the knowledge that as well as the platform demonstrating outstanding measures of efficacy and engagement, it has been examined, validated, and certified in terms of internationally recognised regulatory standards for clinical-grade digital therapeutics. This gives our partners the confidence that their digital health apps meet clinical safety, data protection, technical security, interoperability as well as usability and accessibility standards.
The highly specialized, cloud-based platform is accessible via a secure web-based management interface. This interface enables administrators, clinicians and therapists to manage course participants, monitor engagement and satisfaction with a course, and report on assessed health outcomes, using a variety of clinical outcome measurements.
SECURity, SAFETY AND INTEROPERABILITY
The DTx platform complies with the regulatory standards for Class 1 Medical Device deployment in health and social care settings.
The platform offers a fully featured, extensible API, with role-based permissions that enable integration with healthcare platforms. It's security-focused, cloud-based architecture adheres to strict security, compliance, and risk management controls.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR THE HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL?
- Secure Management Portal, through which administrators can manage all aspects of course facilitation and measure success and effectiveness. Including automated aggregated engagement and outcomes reporting.
- The Management Portal houses a quick & easy enrolment process as well as self-registration web-forms that are super-simple to setup.
- Gathering of both quantitative clinical assessments (e.g. Anxiety GAD7, Depression PHQ9, Stress PSS) and qualitative feedback in the form of participant testimonials and satisfaction ratings.
- Roles-based access to personal/healthcare data. Clinicians and therapists benefit from full access to their clients' data to provide supplemental support and update client record systems. Employers receive anonymised data so their employees can access the course with full confidentiality
- Resource hosting to aid in promoting a course with posters, images and videos, as well as helpful guides and how-tos for example.
- For platform interoperability, our secure API enables integration with other IT systems, including electronic patient records (EPRs) as required.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR THE END USER?
- Market-proven and rigorously tested Web-app format, meaning the course can be participated in at any time, from anywhere, using any device with a web browser.
- A customised course structure designed to fit in with any lifestyle, with no time-limits. But with the advantage of automated user re-engagement prompting built right in.
- Feel guided & supported as expert teachers guide and support you through each step of a flexible on-demand course.
- Self-assessment tools chart your progress and help you understand where you are improving.
- Learn skills for life and feel supported by motivational emails.
- Enjoy lifetime access to a library of resources.
Please get in touch if you have courses, applications or content that could benefit from the backing of our platform.